If you're confused as to why my blog is called, The Wall of Trash, check out my first post!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Day for the History Books

The Wall of Trash is no longer... (The literal one, not this web one seeing as it's still here.) I had to take it down. I'm not sure why. One day, I woke up and decided I needed a change, I guess! It was so weird taking it down. That was like a collage of the last 7 years of my life! I put it all into a box. My plan is to keep it in there, open it up in 5 years, laugh at it, and then burn it or something! There were just three things that I couldn't bring myself to put in the box. 1. A note that 3 wonderful friends of mine wrote to me when I had a terrible day. 2. Is my "Pug Life" magnent that I bought in California. 3. My poster of Deron Williams. He's coming to school with me! That's all for today folks! I just wanted to share this milestone in my life with you all!

1 comment: